Top AngularJS Interview Questions Part 1
1.What is AngularJS?
2.Explain what are the key features of AngularJS ?
The key features of AngularJS are
- Data Binding
3.Explain what is scope in AngularJS ?
Scope refers to the application model, it acts like glue between application controller and the view.
Scopes are arranged in hierarchical structure and impersonate the DOM ( Document Object Model) structure of the application.
It can watch expressions and propagate events.
4.Explain what is services in AngularJS ?
In AngularJS services are the singleton objects or functions that are used for carrying out specific tasks. It holds some business logic and these function can be called as controllers, directive, filters and so on.
- No Control Flow Statements: Loops, conditionals or exceptions cannot be used in an angular expression
- Filters: To format data before displaying it you can use filters
6.With options on page load how you can initialize a select box ?
You can initialize a select box with options on page load by using ng-init directive
- <div ng-controller = "apps/dashboard/account"ng-switch
- On = “! ! accounts” ng-init = “ load Data ( ) ”>
7.Explain what are directives ? Mention some of the most commonly used directives in AngularJS application ?
A directive is something that introduces new syntax, they are like markers on DOM element which attaches a special behavior to it. In any AngularJS application, directives are the most important components.
Some of the commonly used directives are ng-model, ng-App, ng-bind, ng-repeat, ng-show etc.
8.Mention what are the advantages of using AngularJS?
AngularJS has several advantages in web development.
- AngularJS supports MVC pattern
- Can do two ways data binding using AngularJS
- It has per-defined form validations
- It supports both client server communication
- It supports animations
9.Explain what Angular JS routes does?
- Angular js routes enable you to create different URLs for different content in your application. Different URLs for different content enables user to bookmark URLs to specific content. Each such bookmarkable URL in AngularJS is called a route
- Injecting a value into an AngularJS controller function is done by adding a parameter with the same name as the value
10.Explain what is data binding in AngularJS?
Automatic synchronization of data between the model and view components is referred as data binding in AngularJS. There are two ways for data binding
- Data mining in classical template systems
- Data binding in angular templates