Contact : 20********
E-mail Id : email@example.com
Seeking a responsible and challenging position in a growth-oriented progressive organization where my experience and skills will significantly contribute to the overall success of the organization and provide opportunities for my career growth.
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Year of Passing
|Master’s Degree – Computer Science||College Name-Location||2015||85%|
|Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science||College Name-Location||2013||75%|
- HTML5 (6 years), jQuery (5 years)
- VISUAL STUDIO (4 years), Git (4 years)
- Angular Js (5 years), Vue Js (Less than 1 year), React Js (1 year)
- CSS3 (5 years), Bootstrap (6 years)
- Leadership Development (3 years)
- Python (Less than 1 year), hybrid Mobile app Development (3 years)
- Wordpres (4 years), Ionic (3 years)
Company Name,Location – From 2017 to Present
- Analyzing Business Requirement and Developing Business Logic by programming in HTML5, CSS3, JS, Angular JS.
- Suggested modifications for project growth by analysis and evaluation of performance results.
- Participated in processes of analysis of requirements, coding of programs and integration services.
- Resolved software production related issues and problems by troubleshooting and resolution.
- Prepared stored procedures and T-SQL queries from sources of MS SQL server databases.
- Conducted various testing of operations such as system testing, functional testing and unit testing.
- Development Tools: Phonegap(Cordova 3.6), Sublime Editor, Eclipse, ADT.
- Technology: HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery, Angular JS, Odata Webservices Integration, JSON, AJAX, SMP 3.0
- Platforms: IOS, ANDROID, WINDOWS.
Associate Web Developer
Company Name,Location – September 2016 to April 2017
- Provided technical assistance for designing, development and engineering of applications.
- Participated in all phases of significant projects in coordination with senior management and staff.
- Prepared multiple templates by development of user control processes and various pages.
- Conducted business meetings for gathering of requirements and preparation of designs for customers.
- Coordinated with technical team for designing and improvement of Extensions library resources.
- Development Tools: Sublime Text Editor, GIT
Software Engineer Trainee
Company Name,Location – January 2016 to August 2016
- Analyzing Business Requirement and Developing Business Logic by programming in HTML5, CSS3, JS, C#.
- Assisted in formulation and clear definition of system objectives and overall scope.
- Resolved complex problems in computer systems by development and modifications of existing processes.
- Suggested new innovative technologies for proper usage of electronic interfaces.
- Conducted investigation of system needs with applications of advanced engineering designs and methodology.
- Development Tools: MS.Net Framework, Asp.Net, C#.
- Database: SQL Server 2008.
- Development Tools and Frameworks: Web Storm, Visual Studio, Sublime Text Editor2, Phonegap, GIT , SourceTree, SVN, BOOTSTRAP(3.3.7, 4),
- Database Technologies & Tools: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Oracle- DBA 9i.
- Operating Systems: Mac IOS, Windows 7, 8 & 10, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2007.