- Engineering is the designing, testing and building of machines, structures and processes using maths and science.
- Studying it can lead to a rewarding career.
- Engineering is a discipline dedicated to problem solving.
|Mandatory Subjects||They should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English in qualifying examination|
|Minimum Score||There has to be a minimum score of 60% in PCM Also, score of at least 50% in English either at 10 or 10+2 level|
|S.NO||Engineering Entrance Exam||Conducting Body|
|1||JEE Main(Joint Entrance Examination)||National Testing Agency (NTA)*|
|2||VITEEE(Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination)||VIT(Vellore Institute of Technology) University|
|3||SRMJEEE(SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Health Sciences)||SRM Institute of Science and Technology (Earlier known as SRM University)|
|4||BITSAT( Birla Institute of Technology and Science)||BITS Pilani|
|5||MET(Manipal Entrance Test)||Manipal Academy of Higher Education|
|6||COMEDK UGET(Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test)||Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK).|
|7||AP EAMCET(Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test)||JNTU Kakinada|
|8||KIITEE(Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination)||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology|
|9||MHTCET(Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test.)||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai|
|10||WBJEE(West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination)||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
Courses in Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Bio medical Engineering
- Bio tech Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Silk and textile Engineering
- Medical is relating to, or concerned with physicians or the practice of medicine the medical profession a medical journal.
- Requiring or devoted to medical treatment a medical problem an important advance in medical science.
- Aspirant must be a resident of the Tamil Nadu state.
- Only NEET 2021 qualifiers will be considered eligible.
- The minimum age of the candidate applying must be 17 years as on December 31, 2021.
- The upper age limit is 25 years for candidates belonging to the general category (30 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- SC/ST/OBC: 40th
- General-PH: 45th
Important Medical Entrance Exam
|AIIMS||All India Institute of Medical Science|
|AFMC||Armed Forces Medical College|
|AIMS CET||Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Common Entrance Test|
|AMU CAT||Aligarh Muslim University Common Admission Test|
|EAMCET||Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|NEET||National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam|
- MBBS - Allopathic
- BUMS - Unani
- BHMS - Homeopathy
- BAMS - Ayurveda
- BNYS - Naturopathy
- Ag.BSc - Agricultural
- BDS - Dental
- BVSc - Veterinary
- BPT - Physiotherapy
Allied Health Sciences
- Allied Medical Sciences is a term used to describe the broad range of disciplines that produce health professionals who are not Physicians.
- Allied health professionals work within a multidisciplinary health team to provide the best patient outcomes.
- The eligibility criteria for BSc Allied Health Science is: A pass degree in 10+2 or higher secondary examination or other similar examination in science stream.
- You should have subjects such as physics, chemistry and mathematics with a minimum of 60 percent marks from a recognised college or university.
- JIPMER Entrance Exam
- NEET MDS
- BOT - Business Occupational Therapy.
- BSc - Anesthesia Tec
- BSc - Cardiac Tec
- BSc - Medical Lab Tec
- BSc - Radio Therapy Tec
- BSc - Clinical Optometry
- BSc - Nuclear Medicine
- BSc - Operation Theatre
- BSc - Physician assistant
- BSc - Respiratory care
- BMLT - Medical Lab Technology
- Concerned with supplementing the work of highly trained medical professionals paramedical aides and technicians.
- The admission criteria for such medical courses after 12th without NEET depend on the type of paramedical course and college opted for; however, studying physics, chemistry, and biology and securing a minimum of 50% marks in class 12 exams is the basic eligibility criteria for all paramedical courses.
- Niper Joint Entrance Exams
- AIIMS M.sc and Biotechnology Entrance Exams.
- CPNET Paramedical, Pharmacy and Nursing Entrance Test.
- Dialysis Technician
- ECG Technician
- X- Ray Technician
- Operation Theatre Technician
NDA(National Defence Academy)
- The National Defence Academy (NDA) is the joint defence service training institute of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the three services i.e. the Indian Army, the Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force train together
- Before they go on to respective service academy for further pre-commission training. The NDA is located in Khadakwasla, Pune, Maharastra.
- It is the first tri-service academy in the world.
- To apply for NDA, candidates must be
- A citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person originally Indian who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- NDA 2022 will be conducted in two parts, a written exam, and a personality test (SSB interview).
- The written exam will consist of two papers, Mathematics and General Ability Test (GAT).
- The Mathematics paper carries 300 marks.
- The GAT paper carries 600 marks. So, the total marks for the NDA written exam will be 900.
- The Mathematics questions will be asked from topics covered in 10+2 level. The GAT paper will include questions from English, General Knowledge, and General Science.
NDA Exam Pattern at a Glance
|Sections of The Exam||Written and Interview|
|No. of Papers in the Written Exam||2 (Math and GAT)|
|No. of Stages in the Interview||2|
|Duration of the Math Paper||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Duration of the GAT Paper||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Total Marks for the Written Exam||900 (300 for Math, 600 for GAT)|
|Total Marks for the SSB Interview Session||900|
|Types of Questions Asked in the Written Exam||Objective Type (MCQs)|
|Mode of the Exam||Pen and Paper-based (Offline)|
- Teaching is the process of attending to people's needs, experiences and feelings, and intervening so that they learn particular things, and go beyond the given.
- Teaching is one of the instruments of education and is a special function is to impart understanding and skill.
- The main function of teaching is to make learning effective.
- The learning process would get completed as a result of teaching. So, teaching and learning are very closely related.
- Graduate degree with minimum 50% and two-year diploma in elementary education / Bachelor in Education/ Bachelor in special education for SC/ST/ category I of OBC, 45% marks are required in graduation. Must have passed Teacher Eligibility Test qualified by Government of Karnataka or Government of India.
Exams for Teaching
- Teacher Eligibility Test-TET Entrance Exam
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET
- State Level Teacher Eligibility Test STET
- NET-National Eligibility Test
- SET-State Level Eligibility Test
- CSIR UGC NET-Council of scientific and industrial research
- TGT-Trained Teacher Graduate.
- PGT-Post Graduate Teacher Exam.
- PRT-Primary Teacher Exam.
- B.Ed-Bachelor of Education
- M.Ed- Master of Education
- D.Ed - Primary School Teacher
- UDPED - PET Teacher
- ECCED - Early Childhood care Education