create html email newsletter - email newsletter templates
email newsletter design
- Code all the email structure using simple table element.
- html email should have thee CSS simple. Avoid compound style declarations (IE: “font:#000 12px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;”), shorthand code (IE: #000 instead of #000000)
- email templates should account for mobile-friendliness
- Send html in email -> Test, test, test. Create email accounts across various services / web servers, and send your html email form to yourself and check whether its coming to your inbox.
- The below email template is a reference for,
- newsletter templates
- email marketing templates that work
- email brochure template
- responsive email newsletter templates
- e marketing template
- ecommerce email template
How to create html email template by your own :
For html email design best practices these are the steps to follow.
1.Use table tag as starting tag:
2.How Use <tr> and <td> tag:
3.How to Use images in html email:
- To use image in Email template design these are the terms we should remember
- Always use absolute path for the image source.
- We should define alt attribute for each and every image this is a required property in Email design.
- Use <img> tag inside <a> tag because Gmail offers user to download image when mouse over to the image, so we use <a> tag with valid href attribute.
- email template code
4.html email size :
- Height of the template is no problem, but we should keep mind in width.
- Recommended width size should be 650px.
5.html email style:
- Use this inline styles to enhance the Email <table>.
6.How to style Email <td>:
- Use this inline styles to enhance the Email <td>.
7.How to style Email Template:
- Always Use inline styles (html email css) instead of internal or external styles.
8.Style <table> tag instead of <body> tag:
- Most of the HTML Email developers prefer styling table tag instead of <body> tag. So prefer styling starting table tag taking more advantages.
9.Unsupported CSS styles:
- Never use these CSS styles which are not supported by some Email clients.
10.How to use Background-image in Email - images in html email
- Don’t use background-image attribute that is not supported in many email clients, use bgcolor or background-color.
12. How to define CSS styles:
- Use this inline style syntax for define styles.
- Never use short hand methods for defining styles.
13.Which is best <span> or <p>:
- Use <span> tag instead of <p> tag, because <p> tag creates a line break at the end of line that may make some design issues.
14.How to align Email elements:
- Use CSS styles for align content in the Email for more effective design.
15.Use HTML Entities:
- Use HTML Entities for special characters, because some of the special characters does not recognized by some email clients, but HTML entities supported by major Email Clients.
html email templates is ready to go.
Browser Support for marketing email template in HTML