Disable link using css
- Is there any way to disable a link using CSS?
- If you have a class called current-page (css webpage) and want links with this class to be disabled so that no action occurs when the used click the html link
- using css - It can only be used to change the style. The best way you could probably do with CSS is to hide the link altogether.
jQuery code :
- css coding can't do that because it is only for presentation. Your options are:
- Don't include the href attribute in your <a> tags.
- In Bootstrap, this is the solution for Bootstrap Disabled Link and Bootstrap Disabled Button.
Bootstrap Disabled Link
html code :
Bootstrap Disabled Button but it looks like link