Acquit Antonyms | Select the word which is OPPOSITE in the meaning of the given word: Acquit ?
Select the word which is OPPOSITE in the meaning of the given word ?
Answer : C. Convict
- Deprive : Debar, Shear, Bereave, Mulct, Denude.
- Retreat : Digress, Recoil, Shrink back, Retrograde, Fall back.
- Convict : Declare (someone) to be guilty of a criminal offense by the verdict of a jury or the decision of a judge in a court of law.
- Conceal : Hide, Secrete, Stash, Wrap.
- Acquit : Liberate, Rid, Set free, Release, Exempt.
Antonyms of Acquit is Convict.