Economical Antonyms | Select the option that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the given word: Economical ?
Select the option that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the given word ?
Answer : B. Wasteful
- Frugal : Frugality has been defined as the tendency to acquire goods and services in a restrained manner.
- Wasteful : Expending something of value carelessly.
- Efficient : Achieving maximum productivity with minimum wasted effort or expense.
- Begin : Not decorated or elaborate.
- Economical : Using no more of something than is necessary.
Antonym of Economical is Wasteful.