Repulsive Antonyms | Select the word which is OPPOSITE in the meaning of the given word: Repulsive ?
Select the word which is OPPOSITE in the meaning of the given word ?
Answer : A. Alluring
- Refulgent : Shining very brightly.
- Effulgent : Shining brightly, Radiant.
- Meek : Quiet, Gentle and Easily imposed on, Submissive.
- Alluring : Powerfully and mysteriously attractive or fascinating, Seductive.
- Repulsive : Archaic lacking friendliness or sympathy, Lacking attraction.
Antonym of Repulsive is Alluring.