Speech and Voices - Verbal Ability Interview Questions and Answers
1. He is an old friend of mine.
2. I was pleasantly surprised when she showed up at the door unannounced.
3. I never expected that I would win the first prize so I couldn’t believe my ears when they announced my name as the winner.
4. Everybody hates him for his repulsive looks.
5. I prefer making toys for my children rather than buying them in the toy store.
6. We ought to have saved our environment.
A. Our environment ought to had been saved
B. Our environment ought to have been save.
C. Our environment ought to have been saved.
D. Our environment ought to have saved.
7. I must help him.
A. He must helped by me
B. I must held him.
C. He must get help from me.
D. He must be helped by me
8. He arrived at the conclusion.
A. The conclusion was arrived at by him.
B. The conclusion arrived at by him.
C. The conclusion had arrived at by him.
D. The conclusion have arrived at by him.
9. Sahil spoke the lie.
A. The lie was spoke by Sahil.
B. The lie spoken by Sahil.
C. Lie was spoken by Sahil.
D. The lie was spoken by Sahil
10. I asked Susheela why she was sad.
A. Susheela was asked by me that why she was sad.
B. Susheela was asked by me why she was sad.
C. Susheela was asked that why she was sad.
D. Susheela was asked why she was sad.