Tenses and Articles - Verbal Ability Interview Questions and Answers
1. I heard his mother saying that he _____ in the chess competition for the last 5 years.
A. has won
B. is winning
C. has been wining
2. Chris Noel is one of the biggest star in Hollywood these days. But, his recent success at the box office _____ him self-obsessed.
B. have make him
C. was making
D. has made
3. Syria is in very bad shape these days. The children of the country stay ____ of thier tents _____ all times .
4. Rohit Sharma was playing bad for a very long time but he surely ______ that he can score in today's match .
A. was believing
B. under belief
5. Congress hadn't done well in the last few Gujarat Elections but they ____ 80 seats were rewards of them ____ better at ground stage .
A. winning, working
B. winning by, working at
C. winning, working on
6. I tried, Nevertheless, the situation was ____ my control .
7. On Friz Shah Kotla the Ball certainly did ____ more than usual.
C. was bouncing
8. Pepsi has never ______ in sponsoring the football world cup.
B. been interested
C. shown interested
9. The newspaper ______ very bad news for people who supported the seperatist movement.
A. had contained
10. Select the correct option that fills the blank(s) to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
She ____ most of her time to music.
11. Select the correct option that fills the blank(s) to make the sentence grammatically correct.
The success that he has gained, though striking enough, does not, however, commensurate ______ the efforts made by him ?
12. From what we have observed in many years Ronak has been performing bad in studies but his mother is still _____.
13. John snow had promised Denarys the Iron Throne, he must honour his oath. Daenerys told John that he cant ____ on it.
14. Pratima and I had gone out for shopping and she liked a dress but had no money. So I had to ______ her some money.
15. There are only 1400 tigers in India but the situation is very bad they have become ____.
16. Trump has been in South Korea for the last 2 days, having a serious discussion about ____ of North Korea.