Sample Cover letter for Medical Officer
There are many employers who have made cover letter compulsory along with submitting resume and so it is advisable for you to be ready with the template of such letter. Opportunity knock at once the door before entering so be ready with some of the basic documents like resume and cover letter while applying for Medical Officer.
(Write your name and address)
1071 Franklee Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Bank of America Corporation
1277 Stratford Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m writing to express my own interest in the Medical Officer position with your company as you advertised on Simply Hired . Presently, I am working at a position with similar work profile and above all i full fill my responsibilities as mentioned by you in your advertisement.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Carried out daily ward rounds.
- Running of outpatient clinic, as well as follow up appointments.
- collecting of blood sample from dept and performing many on time duties
- Vacationer and butterfly needles.
- Prepared, processed, and stored patient specimens and samples according to departmental procedures using standard techniques and equipment.
- Transported specimens to the laboratory for testing.
- Attended many intake information, including personal data, about medical history, and life insurance coverage.
- Utilized many standard procedures for the maintenance of positive patient identification.
- Conferred with patient to obtain information for laboratory records.
- Verified patient information, through an verified insurance information.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Any time you can get in touch with me to know more about my knowledge material and discuss doubts if any. Arranging personal interview that is face to face meeting it can help you out in judging me.