Contact No : 1234567890,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Present Address : Chennai.
To work in a challenging environment, which maintains high professional standards, fosters personal growth, provides opportunity for continuous learning and expects quality results. And to utilize my knowledge and skills in the best possible way for the fulfilment of organizational goals.
Workshop Engineer Mechanical
Institute of Applied Technology – August 2016 to July 2017
Teaching theory and practical subjects for mechanical students such as
- Technical Drawing, Workshop
- Ensures safety of students in laboratories
- Procurement, Installation, Maintenance and Inventory of mechanical labs
Senior Lab Instructor
Birla Institute of Science and Technology – August 2005 to July 2016
- Conducting practical classes, supporting students in their projects
- Workshop:Training students in Lathe, milling machines, fitting, Sheet metal, smithy, Carpentry, Welding (Stick, Gas, TIG) sections.
- CAD & Graphics Lab: Training the students in Auto CAD, CATIA, ANSYS softwares.
- Hydraulics& Fluid Machinery Lab: Diesel, Petrol, Pump, Compressor Test rigs, Turbines miniatures.
Tamilnadu Petro Products Limited – September 1996 to September 1997
- Diesel Generators
- Schedule Maintenance, Minor trouble shooting and Monitoring of Wartsila Diesel Generating Set Compressors
- Trouble shooting, Dismantling and Assembling of Compressors Pumps
- Dismantling and Assembling of Centrifugal pumps, Reciprocating pumps and Pressure dosing pumps BPCL
- Heat Exchangers
- Servicing and Assembling of Plate and Tube heat exchangers
- Special Equipments
- Servicing and Aligning of Fin fan coolers, Agitators servicing, Boilers
Structo Fab Industries – June 1996 to September 1996
- Prepare and Maintenance of all required Inspection Reports and Approval Documents as per Approved Quality plan.
- Maintenance of all reference documents like codes, standards, approved procedures and client Specifications concerned to the job.
- Maintenance of all required test certificates for materials and calibration certificates for equipments and instruction.
- Monitoring all types of documentation in process for fabrication and erection.
- Execution of all intermediate and final Dimensional Inspection in Construction Sites and as per requirement of the approved drawing and Quality Plan.
|Course (Stream)/ Examination||Institution/University||Month/ Year of Passing||Performance|
|M. E Design Engineering||
BITS Pilani Dubai campus, Dubai, UAE
|B. Tech Mechanical Engineering||
JRN Rajasthan vidhyapeeth University, Rajasthan, UAE
- Operation and maintenance of workshop machinery and equipments.
- Procurement and inventory of Mechanical, workshop equipments, tools and consumables.
- Follow and ensuring the safe and smooth execution of laboratory classes.
- Helping the students in their project work.
- Supporting the student in their SAE BAJA vehicle fabrication.
- CAD: AutoCAD, CATIA
- Solid works, ANSYS