E-mail Id: ryanXXXXXX@rediffmail.com
Contact No: 2025********
Dedicated to Creating a Positive Learning Environment and Making a Difference in Students’ Lives.
- Dedicated elementary teacher with comprehensive background providing quality instruction and fostering a positive learning environment.
- A highly energetic and enthusiastic individual, specialising in Mathematics & Science.
1. xxxxxxxx High School, Florida.2007-Till Date
- Primary incharge and High School Math Teacher.
- To form the class-groups.
- To take part in general planning of the school activities: strategic planning, action plan.
- To plan his/her own work: instrument panel, class visits, departments meeting, etc.
- Weekly timetables of classes and teachers.
- Calendar of teachers’ visits in different classes.
- To coordinate and ensure the follow-up of planned pedagogic activities.
- To coordinate various departments.
- To make a follow-up of teaching and learning activities.
- To control regularly required teaching documents.
- To follow closely the elaboration of students’ report forms.
- To watch over teachers and students punctuality.
- To lead teachers’ meetings and to submit a report of it.
- To learn about the teachers’ needs in teaching material, to analyze them, and to submit these needs to the direction for their acquisition.
- To advise teachers, students, and parents for a better achievement of pedagogic objectives.
- To act, when necessary, as a mediator in different pedagogic questions.
- Between students and teachers.
- Between teachers and parents.
- Between students, teachers, and various institutions intervening in education.
- To carry out a critical analysis of students’ results and to take adequate strategies.
- To take part in teacher’s individual evaluation.
- To replace the Head Teacher in his/her functions in case of absence or prevention.
- To participate in guidance and counseling process.
- Corrected assignments and provided reports to each teacher on the grades achieved by each class.
- Co-ordinated presentations and demonstrations as part of the teaching curriculum.
2. XXXXXXX High School, Georgia,2004-2007 Physics & Chemistry Teacher for Higher School.
- MBA (Finance), 2012
- M.Sc.(Mathematics),June 2007
- B.Sc.(M.E.Cs.),June 2004
- Class Xll,March 2001
- Class X, March 1999
- Accounting Package (Tally,Focus,Wings) From NIT.
- Well acquainted with MS Excel, Power point and word.
- Playing Caroms,
- English Script Writing
- Date of Birth : 19/09/1989
- Languages known : English , Spanish , German .
- Address: xxxxxxx