10 Best iPhone Hacks and tips 2016 to try in iPhone that everyone should know.
10 Best iPhone Hacking Tricks & Tips 2017:
- Charging an iPhone is a major issue as iPhone battery deplete quick. We can charge it quicker than regular by utilizing iPad charger. The iPad adapter will charge iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus quicker than ordinary connector.
- Old messages taking up all the space in the memory. In the event that you are not going to utilize old messages then you can set automatic deletion of messages and save a lot of space. Goto Settings->Messages > Keep Messages > Choose from 30 days, 1 year or forever.
- For security-conscious types, you can make a more extended, alphanumeric passcode that is harder to split than the simple 4 digits. Go to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode > Toggle off Simple Passcode
- Selecting lines in paragraph is difficult in iPhones however you can utilize double fingers to double tap a distinct line and it will get selected.
- To bring better pictures with HDR you can touch and hold darkest colour or area in the photo it will increase quality of the pictures.
- Battery is an issue in iPhones. if the battery is low you can string it out a bit by diminishing your screen shine by swiping up to the quick menu, or go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Turn on Grayscale.
- Finding places on map can be troublesome when at least two pins are near one another. You can zoom in or hold on to one pin until it start showing details and then without releasing you touch drag to any other pin for details.
- Shooting videos in iPhone 6 and 6 Plus can be easy and better in quality just – head to Settings > Photos & Camera > Record Video at 60 FPS. Your videos will be as steady as if you used a tripod.
- If you want to hide some individual pictures from appearing into camera move without deleting it then press and hold on the photo and choose Hide, which will create a “Hidden” album in your Albums list. Long press it to make it obvious once more.
- Siri is an AI (artificial intelligence) assistant of iPhone and you can tell Siri who your family, friends and colleagues are by verbally explaining what you want her to know. For example, say “Matthew is my brother”. Siri will ask you if you want her to remember that information. Likewise, if she mispronounces names, reply with “That’s not how you say that.” She’ll then request that you say it effectively