10 Best iPhone Hacks and tips 2017 to try in iPhone that everybody should know.
1. IPhone battery drain very fast, so charging an iPhone is a huge issue. Using iPad charger we can charge iPhone faster than usual. The iPad charger will charge iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus quicker than normal charger.
2. Old messages taking up all the space in the memory. If you are not going to use old messages then you can set automatic deletion of messages and save a lot of space. Go to Settings->Messages > Keep Messages > Choose from 30 days, 1 year or forever.
3. For security-conscious types, you can make a longer, alphanumeric password that’s harder to crack than the easy 4 digits. Go to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode > Toggle off Simple Passcode
4. Selecting lines in paragraph is not simple in iPhones but you can use double fingers to double tap a distinct line and it will get selected.
5. To take good pictures with HDR you can touch and hold darkest color or area in the picture it will increase quality of the pictures.
6. Battery is an issue in iPhones. If the battery is low you can string it out a bit by dimming your screen brightness by swiping up to the quick menu, or go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Turn on Grayscale.
7. Searching places on map can be hard when two or more pins are close together. you can zoom in or hold on to one pin until it start showing details and then without releasing you touch drag to any other pin for details.
8. Shooting videos in iPhone 6 and 6 Plus can be simple and good in quality just – head to Settings > Photos & Camera > Record Video at 60 FPS. Your videos will be as stable as if you used a tripod.
9. If you need to hide some private images from showing into camera roll without erasing it then press and hold on the image and choose Hide, which will create a “Hidden” album in your Albums list. Long press it to make it visible again.
10. Siri is an AI (artificial intelligence) assistant of iPhone and you can tell Siri who your family, friends and colleagues are by verbally explaining what you want her to know. For example, say “Matthew is my brother”. Siri will ask you if you want her to remember that information. Likewise, if she mispronounces names, reply with “That’s not how you say that.” She’ll then ask you to say it correctly.