Now we are going to discuss about How to Change IP Address in Less Than 1 Minute – An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a number format assigned to every device (e.g., computer, printer, mobile) contributing in a network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication. An IP address serves two principal functions: host or network interface proof of identity and location addressing. Its role has been categorized as follows: “A name indicates what we seek. An address indicates where it is. A route indicates how to get there.”
Do Private Browsing By changing IP Address of a Computer
- Click on “RUN”
Type in “command” and click OK
- You should be now at MSDOS prompt Screen
- Type “ipconfig /release” just like that, and press “enter”
Type “exit” and leave the prompt
Right-click on “Network Places” or “Network to that you are connected” on your desktop.
Click on “Network and sharing center”
- Now you should be on a screen with something titled “Local Area Connection”, or something similar to that, and, if you have a network hooked up, all of your other networks.
- click on your network that is connected and then click on properties
- Double-click on the “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)” from the list under the “General” tab
Click on “Use the following IP address” under the “General” tab
Create an IP address (It doesn’t matter what it is)
Press “Tab” and it should automatically fill in the “Subnet Mask” section with default numbers.
Press the “Ok” button here
Hit the “Ok” button again
- Now you have a New IP address.
How To Change IP Address in Less Than 1 Minute – Using this tutorial IP address of computer will get changed and you will use a hidden IP address and browse secretly on internet.