OnePlus starts rolling out the big update OxygenOS 3.2.0 for OnePlus 3 which fixes RAM Management issue, enable sRGB mode and more. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and already many users getting Oxygen OS 3.2.0 for OnePlus 3.You can manually Update Oneplus 3 to OxygenOS 3.2.0 with below method.
Recently OnePlus 3 launched with Marshmallow based OxygenOs 3.1.2 but many users complaints about screen color issue and memory management issues. But now new OxygenOS 3.2.0 update for OnePlus 3 is starts rolling out which not only fix memory management and also comes with many bug fixes and improvements. We provide you the OxygenOS 3.2.0 ROM which you can flash on your device. If you want to update your OnePlus to latest version then Download OxygenOS 3.2.0 for OnePlus 3 from below.
OxygenOS 3.2.0 Features and Changelogs:
- Enabled sRGB mode in developer options.
- Improved RAM management.
- Improved GPS performance.
- Enhanced audio playback quality.
- Updated custom icon packs.
- Fixed some issues with notifications.
- Improved camera quality/functionality.
- Fixed some issues in Gallery.
- Implemented latest Google security patches.
- Fixed bugs in Clock/Music apps.
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.So follow the steps correctly else you may brick your device.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 3.2.0 for OnePlus 3:
OnePlus team stop rolling out the OTA as they say there are some issues in upgrading. But this still works for many users so only update this if you know how to revert back if something goes wrong.
“Due to some reports of issues while upgrading, we are temporarily stopping the rollout to investigate. We will start back up as soon as possible.”
How to Install Oxygen OS 3.2.0 ROM on OnePlus 3:
Stock Non Rooted Users
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows orADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
- Download the OxygenOS 3.2.0 for OnePlus 3 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Install from ADB Sideload
- Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
- On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right clickand click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command
- if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Flash the Oxygen OS 3.2.0 on OnePlus 3 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
adb sideload OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_010_all_1607012342_741e629725ed457b.zip
- Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
- First make sure you have TWRP Recovery installed.
- Download the OxygenOS 3.2.0 zip from above and save it on your phone internal memory.
- Now Reboot your phone into Recovery Mode (TWRP) & Take a Nandroid backup (Recommended).
- Go to Wipe -> Advance Wipe -> Select Dalvik and Cache & Swipe to Wipe.
- Now go back and click on Install Menu and Select OxygenOS 3.2.0 Rom Zip file.
- Swipe to Flash the ROM and Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
- To maintain root Flash SuperSU.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install Stock ROM for OnePlus 3 (Oxygen OS 3.2.0).
Via – OnePlus