- Now download is available for latest OxygenOS 3.5 Community Build for OnePlus 3. OxygenOS 3.5 update comprises lots of back-end enhancements that will improve speed and processes. The update is a “Community Build” and you have to flash it manually via ADB Sideload. After flashing OxygenOS 3.5 Community build on OnePlus 3, you will continue getting the OTA. Download OxygenOS 3.5 for OnePlus 3 and flash it manually.
- Recently OnePlus released the OxygenOS 3.2.4 Hotfix Patch for OnePlus 3, but users were not satisfied with that update as that had some issues. But now OxygenOS 3.5 for OnePlus 3 is available which brings New and improved OnePlus apps, Improved camera software, and Several UI improvements. If you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 3.5 for OnePlus 3 from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 3.5 Community Build.
Features and Changelogs of OxygenOS 3.5 Community Build :
- Several UI improvements
- New and improved OnePlus apps, including clock, weather and file manager
- Improved camera software
- More robust settings and customization features
Some Known Bugs :
- Android Pay is not currently supported
- Only English is currently supported in several OnePlus apps
- Some performance issues
- Some UI issues when using custom themes
- System UI tuner is unstable (do not use); using the system UI tuner could cause serious issues that can only be resolved via factory reset
- You will need to re-register your fingerprints if you have fingerprint authentication enabled
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phoneand then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 3.5 for OnePlus 3 :
How to Install OxygenOS 3.5 ROM on OnePlus 3 :
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- DownloadADB and fastboot driver for windows orADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
- Download the OxygenOS 3.5 zip file for OnePlus 3 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Install from USB
- Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
- On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Flash the Oxygen OS 3.5 on OnePlus 3 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
- This is the complete guide to Download and Install OxygenOS 3.5 on OnePlus 3.