Another top phone from Samsung’s most popular Galaxy Note sequences is Galaxy Note 5. Recently, TWRP recovery got updated with material designed to TWRP 3.0.0. That means you can install the latest TWRP 3.0.0 on Samsung Galaxy Note 5. In this guide, we will help you to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
You can Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 but if you are a Galaxy Note 5 user. And if you already install custom recovery on Note 5 then you can flash the latest version of the TWRP recovery to get more profits. So here is the way to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Read the below note wisely before you Install TWRP 3.0.0 Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
- Installing Custom Recovery on Galaxy Note 5 will void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- This method is only for the International Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Sprint), Samsung Galaxy Note 5 DUOS, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 GSM only don’t try it on any other model.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage of your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to Install Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 5:
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers.
- Download Official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Sprint) (nobleltespr).
- Download Official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 GSM (noblelte).
- Download Official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 DUOS (nobleltezt).
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 5:
- First enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to about phone and tap the Build Number 7 times
- Now download the Latest TWRP Recovery for your device.
- Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
- Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
- Connect your Galaxy Note 5 to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
- To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
- Once you enter into Download mode, you see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device has recognized by Odin.
- If ID: COM doesn’t show means your driver is not correctly installed or try it with different USB cable.
- Now locate and add the twrp-3.0.0-xxx.img.tar file (you downloaded from above) to the AP/PDAtab in Odin.
- Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
- Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen. This step will Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
- Now your device will automatically reboot. If you want to boot your device into the recovery mode then press and hold ‘Home + Volume Up + Power‘ buttons for few seconds.
So this is the easy way to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 5.