Today we are going to discuss the best iPhone unlocking tricks and hacks 2017 – iPhone unlocking tricks and hacks 2017: Let’s we learn about how to jailbreak iOS 8.0 using Pangu for Windows by step by step guide. Before going to proceed, ensure that you have no passcode lock on your device, you can be enable it after the jailbreak. How to Jailbreak iOS 8.0
How To Jailbreak iOS 8.0
The process of removing hardware restrictions on iOS called Jailbreaking Apple’s OS, on devices running it over the use of hardware and software exploits; some devices including the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and second-generation Apple TV. Jailbreaking allows you to access the iOS file system and manager, permit the download of additional applications, extensions, and themes that are unavailable through the authorized Apple App Store.
Note: – Before Jailbreak iOS you have to check the current iOS version running on your iOS device. To check your iOS version follow this step -> Go to the Settings and select General then select About and check the Version.
How To Jailbreak iPhone iOS 8.0 Using Pangu 1.1
Pangu can jailbreak all devices running iOS 7.1 to iOS 7.1.2., iOS 8.0 to 8.0. Pangu is available for both MAC and Pc.
– Backup Your Device With Pc.
- Backup your iPhone with iTunes.
- Firstly open the iTunes.
- Plug your device with your computer.
- You will see “Backup now” Button, click on it.
– Turn off Your Device Passcode
- Go to the Settings App.
- Scroll Down you will see “Touch ID and Passcode” Now click it and turned off it.
- Your iTunes backup password must also be disabled. In iTunes, click your device and then uncheck encrypt Local Backup.” Enter your password, then allow iTunes to back up your device again. If this option is greyed out: On the device, open Settings, tap General, tap Profiles and remove all entries there.
– Enable Airplane Mode
– Download Pangu 1.1 On your Pc.
– Open Pangu
- Click on Pangu icon on your Pc.(Run As Administrator)
- You will see the “Jailbreak”, click it.
- After this, click “Already Did” to begin the jailbreak process.
- Your iPhone will reboot. Your device will reboot several times. It will say ‘Restore in Progress’ and “restore” your device.
- Now your iOS 8.1 is Jailbreaked. Enjoy the iPhone hacking tricks.
So above Article is on how to Jailbreak iOS 8.0 through this you can jailbreak your iOS 8.0 version.