- Recently Samsung rolling out the Marshmallow update for Galaxy A8. But still many users didn’t receive the update so we are providing the Stock Marshmallow Firmware with that you can manually update Samsung Galaxy A8 to The update is an Official Marshmallow which rolls out in phase wise manner.
- Now available the latest Marshmallow Firmware for Galaxy A8 . Samsung Galaxy A8 Marshmallow update is available for SM-A800F variant and rolling out in India and UAE regions. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already having Android 6.0 marshmallow update for Galaxy A8 SM-A800F. You can wait for the OTA updates or you can Update Samsung Galaxy A8 to Marshmallow manually with below method.
- The new Marshmallow update filled with features like Now on Tap, Doze Mode, New App Permissions and more. The OTA file we provide you is the Official Galaxy A8 Marshmallow Firmware for SM-A800F. Check below steps to Update Samsung Galaxy A8 to Marshmallow Manually.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- This method is only for Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A800F only don’t try it on any other model.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- It will not erase your data but it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Marshmallow firmware for Galaxy A8 :
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers.
- Download Samsung Galaxy A8 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OTA File
How to Update Samsung Galaxy A8 to Marshmallow Manually :
- First, enable USB debugging from setting.
- Download official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy A8 from above and Unzip it.
- Download the latest version of Odin from above and unzip the zip file.
- Run the 10.7.exe file on your PC.
- Now Boot your Galaxy A8 into Download Mode by press and hold ‘Power + Home + Vol Down‘
- Once you enter into Download mode, you see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device has recognized by Odin.
- If ID: COM doesn’t show means your driver is not correctly installed or try it with different USB cable.
- Now locate and add the firmware ‘.tar‘file (you downloaded from above) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
- Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “Reset Time“. (make sure Re-partition is NOT ticked)
- Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen.