download node js - node js installing mac os - node js - node js tutorial - install node js
mac os install:
- When using Mac OS X you can install Node using an Install Wizard. Go to https://nodejs.org/en/download/
- to download the node-v*.pkg file by clicking on “Macintosh Installer” icon.
After downloading the file,
- Execute the file.
- Follow the instructions for successful software installation by providing a proper system user password in the setup wizard.
- After finishing installation you’ll get the confirmation message informing that node is installed successfully in your machine.
Learn nodejs - nodejs tutorial - nodejs install - nodejs examples - nodejs programs
- Go to https://nodejs.org/en/download/ and download the installer according to the OS. Extract the files and place it under the path as /usr/local/nodejs with the following commands:
- We need to add the environmental variables for the nodejs, for enabling the operating system to understand the accessibility of node in your machine. For that add /usr/local/nodejs/bin to the PATH environment variable as
- This is applicable for Linux, MAC, FreeBSD operating systems.