Node JS - Node js send an email - Node - Node JS tutorial - webnode
How to Send an Email in Node.js ?
- Now you are ready to send emails from your server.
- Use the username and password from your selected email provider to send an email.
The Node mailer Module:
- The Nodemailer module can be downloaded and installed using npm:
- After you have downloaded the Nodemailer module, you can include the module in any application:
- And that's it! Now your server is able to send emails.
Related nodejs article tags - node js - node js tutorial - node js examples
- To send an email to more than one receiver, add them to the "to" property of the mailOptions object, separated by a comma:
- Send email to more than one address:
- To send HTML formatted text in your email, use the "html" property instead of the "text" property: