- Liechtenstein people - Liechtenstein
- Liechtenstein capital / capital of Liechtenstein - Vaduz
- Liechtenstein language - German
- Liechtenstein population / population of Liechtenstein - 2014 estimate 37,340
- Liechtenstein currency - Swiss franc (CHF)
- Liechtenstein does not issue its own visas. As there are no border controls between Liechtenstein and Switzerland, without exception the same visa requirements apply to travelers to Liechtenstein as they do to travelers to Switzerland.
- The Liechtenstein family, of Austrian origin, acquired the fiefs of Vaduz and Schellenberg in 1699 and 1713 respectively, and gained the status of an independent principality of the Holy Roman Empire in 1719 under the name Liechtenstein. The French, under Napoleon, occupied the country for a few years. Napoleon was the founder of the Rhine Confederation in 1806 and accepted Liechtenstein as a member. Liechtenstein considers itself therefore to be a sovereign state since 1806. In 1815 within the new German Confederation, Liechtenstein could prove its independence once more. In 1868, after the German Confederation dissolved, Liechtenstein disbanded its army of 80 men and declared its permanent neutrality, which was declared during both world wars.
- According to the news which came early this year, on 16.01.2012, Liechtenstein is now a Schengen country, and the requirements for a Swiss visa are the same as one for Liechtenstein as well. Please contact the Swiss representation in your US consular district for further information.
TYPES OF VISAS
- If you’re traveling internationally for business, you already have enough on your hands. In addition to the problem of packing both business and leisure clothes in a carry-on bag, you may face arranging accommodations, setting up appointments, creating PowerPoint presentations and more. To make matters worse, changes in the application process since Sept. 11, 2001 have made things that much more complicated. The last thing you want to deal with is wending your way through the business-visa application maze.
- Capitol Visa Services will guide you through this complex process. We’re known internationally for our ability to ensure you receive the appropriate travel visa in a timely manner.
- The details of preparing for an international vacation can be all-consuming. Applying for your tourist visa is just one more “to-do” you really don’t need, particularly in this post Sept. 11 world where the process is even more confusing.
- Our Capitol Visa Services staff is expert in the ins-and-outs of expediting your tourist visa. Let us take care of this detail while you focus on packing and planning your international vacation.
DOCUMENTS FOR VISA APPLICATION
- Along with the original passport with a validity of minimum three months, a minimum two pages should be blank from both sides for visa stamp. The following documents need to be attached:
- Copy of visas obtained by the applicant previously.
- Copy of first and last page of the passport.
- Copies of old passports showing travel history must be attached as well.
- Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy.
- Embassy will not accept hand-written passports.
- If the applicant is married and travelling with spouse, the following documents must be attached:
The name of the spouse should be endorsed on the passport or a copy and original marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriages of the concerned state, which has to be dully legalised by the component State Home Ministry.
- The applicant’s mobile number should be mentioned in the visa form as the Embassy or the Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during the visa processing.
- The photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- The covering letter should be on company letterhead if the applicant is self-employed or on blank paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
- The dates on the applicant’s hotel bookings should match the dates on air tickets and the maximum stay should be in Switzerland.
If the applicant is an employee of any firm:
- Personal ITR for last 2 years
- Last three months’ salary slip
- Company and Personal Bank Statement of the last 3 months
- Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
For first time travelers to Europe:
- Personal interview
- ITR for 3 years
- Original Bank statement for the last 3 months with bank's seal and signature
- Business Correspondence
- Qualification and salary slips
- If applying from the Visa application centre Bangalore:
- Original Bank Statement for last six months with bank's seal & signature.
- ITR for last 3 years
- Proof of Occupation
If the applicant is Self Employed:
- Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership Deed
- Brief Company Profile
- Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
If the applicant is Employed:
- No Objection Certificate from employer
If the applicant is Student:
- Leave Sanction Letter, School ID Card and NOC from school mentioning the dates of the trip
If the applicant is under 18, these documents also needs to be submitted:
- If the applicant is travelling alone, an authorisation letter signed by both parents with their passports or a notarised affidavit signed by both parents is required.
Authorization Letter: Applicant will have to submit an authorisation letter authorising Udaan India Private Limited to submit and collect documents
- Visas for UK and U.S.A to be obtained first in case the applicant visits any of these countries before Switzerland/Schengen Countries.
|CATEGORY||VISA FEE IN INR||VISA FEE IN EURO|
|Children between the age of 6-12||2700||35|
- Children under 6 years are exempt to pay Visa Fee.
- Children above 12 years will be considered as adults.
- All Visa fee and Service charges are payable either in cash or online.
- Each case is reviewed separately at the time of application, and no guarantee can be given that a visa will be issued. In any case, the Visa Fees will not be refunded.
- VFS Global Service Charges
- Applicants shall be levied a service charge of INR 1350/- (inclusive of service tax of 15 %) payable in cash.
- The applicable visa fee in Indian Rupees is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- The optional courier facility is available at INR 300 /- (inclusive of service tax of 15 %) per application.
- Optional Service Premium Lounge INR 1250 /-
- All fees are non-refundable.
PASSPORT AND LIECHTENSTEIN VISA
- All nationals except EU nationals, providing that they are not taking up employment require passport valid for at least three months beyond length of stay.
- All nationals for stays of up to three months do not require visas. The Swiss government is reluctant to grant visas to foreign workers and imposed many limits on long and short-term labor permits.
- If you have already submitted an application for a visa at the Liechtenstein visa application centre or Switzerland Visa Application Centre, you can track your application.
- Applications accepted at Switzerland Visa Application Centre across India Except Delhi and Mumbai will be submitted on 2nd working day at the Embassy of Switzerland. The time required to process Visa Applications is upto 7 to 10 working days however as per Schengen Codex it can take upto 15 Working days. In case a Representative or Travel Agent is coming to collect the passports/documents he/she needs to carry a Photo Id of himself/herself, applicant's passport photocopy and an authority letter from the applicant.
OTHER LIECHTENSTEIN VISA INFO
- If your Liechtenstein job search and application for the Liechtenstein visa and Liechtenstein work permit have been successful, you should start preparing for the Liechtenstein job interview.
- Do not forget to take a look at Liechtenstein dress code because how you dress is the one of the most important attribute in being hired. Check the job interview tips do's and don'ts, and find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
- In addition, on the international info, job search, visa, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress code pages you will find many useful tips for overseas job seekers. Good luck with your Liechtenstein visa!