[Fix]-How to fix the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1.0.dll is missing
The program cant start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem
While trying to install opencart the issue occurs as The program cant start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer.
Fix for this issue :
Windows updates and Visual c++2005 redistributable packages will provide a solution for this error. Follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Install all pending Windows Updates
- Go to Start –> Control Panel –> Windows Update.
- b. Check for pending updates and install them. Finally restart your computer.
- c. After the restart, check for other pending updates and repeat the steps till there are no more updates available.
2. Download the Visual C++ Redistributable 2015
- For Windows 64-bit: Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (64-bit)
- For Windows 32-bit: Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (32-bit)
3. Run the vcredist_x64.exe (64-bit) or vcredist_x86.exe (32-bit) and select Uninstall if already installed.
4. Run the same executable again to Install. Finally restart the computer to find that error is fixed.