Top 16 Hybrid Cloud Solution Provider
Data is centrally stored in the cloud and available across the internet. There are various storage options available or we can classify them broadly in the following three categories:
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
public cloud vs private cloud vs hybrid cloud :
- What is public Cloud : In this model a service provider makes resources, such as application and storage, available to the general public over the internet. Public cloud services may be free or offered on a pay-per-usage model.
Kinds of cloud storage
- What is private cloud : A private cloud provides more control over the company's data and under the control of the company's IT department.
- What is Hybrid Cloud : A hybrid cloud is a combination of public cloud storage and private cloud storage, where some critical data resides in the enterprise's private cloud and other data is stored and accessible from a public cloud storage provider.
- hybrid cloud and hybrid cloud storage – It’s a mixture of internal and external cloud services, a combination of a private cloud combined with the use of public cloud services.
- This type of cloud is most suitable when you want to keep the confidential data at your premise (private cloud) and consume the other services from a public cloud.
why hybrid cloud
- Cost effective
drawbacks of Hybrid Cloud
- Infrastructure dependency
- Security compliance
hybrid cloud computing
- Hybrid cloud is a cloud computing technology which uses a mix of on-premises, private cloud and third-party, public cloud services with orchestration between the two platforms.
- Lets see the top 16 hybrid cloud provider and hybrid cloud integration in the global hybrid cloud markets.