[Solved-4 Solutions] Error Code -3 in Google Play Store
- Google Play Store is an online market place to get any sort of apps. Though many users download, install and update the app easily, there are many users who go through different errors problem while downloading, installing or updating the app.
- Error Code -3 is one such error that users get while downloading or installing the app. If you are the one who is facing this error then here are some of the ways to Fix Error Code -3 in Google Play Store.
Re-start your device
- Unlock the screen of the devices.
- Press and hold the “Power” button until a menu appears.
- Select “Power off“.
- Wait for the device to power off.
- Wait 10 seconds, then press and hold the “Power” button to power the device back ON.
- After that, try to download the app again. It may solve your error problem.
Clear Cache and Data
- Go to Setting >> Go to Application Setting (In some devices application setting is named as apps).
- Go to, All the apps >>Find the Google Play Store >> Clear Cache and Data
- Once you have clear everything, Next you need to Force Stop the application.
- Similarly, Find the Google Play Service >> Clear Data and Cache
- Also, Find Google Services Framework >> Open Google Services Framework >> Clear cache and data
- Additionally, clear data of “Download Manager”
- Now, Restart your device and try to download the app.
Hope your Error is fixed by this method. If you are still getting the error, then go to next method.
Remove and Add Google Account
- Go to Setting >> Accounts >>Google
- Remove all your Google accounts
- Go back to Google play store and Sign-in your account information
- Accept all the Google terms and setup Google settings then Run Google Play Store and download the app
If you are able to fix the error then the job is done otherwise head to next method.
Factory Reset your Phone
This is the last method to get rid of the issue, but do not reset your phone unless there is no other option. Resetting your phone will erase all the data and information, downloaded app and all such things but you can back up your data and information, app and other thing before resetting the phone.
- Go to Setting >> Scroll down and select Backup & reset option
- Once you click Backup & reset >> Other option will appear
- Click on Factory Data reset