[Solved-3 Solutions] Google Maps API error: MissingKeyMapError
- Google Maps API error: Google Maps API error: MissingKeyMapError
Now Google wants an API key to authenticate users to access their APIs`.
- You can get the API key from the following link.
- Go through the link and you need to enter a project and so on. But it is easy Hassle free.
- Once you get the API key change the previous.
- Now your google map is in action. In case if you are wondering to get the longitude and latitude to input to Maps.
- Just pin the location you want and check the URL of the browser.
- You can see longitude and latitude values there. Just copy those values and paste it as follows.
- As per Google recent announcement usage of the Google Maps APIs now requires a key.
- If you are using the Google Maps API on localhost or your domain was not active prior to June 22nd, 2016, it will require a key going forward.
- Please see the Google Maps APIs documentation to get a key and add it to your application.
- Go to.
- Login with Google Account
- Click on Get a key button 3 Select or create a project
- Click on Enable Api
- Copy YOUR API KEY in your Project:
- The script element that loads the API is missing the required authentication parameter.
- If you are a Premium Plan customer, you must use either a client parameter with your client ID or a key parameter with a valid API key.