accident lawyer chicago
personal injury lawyer
- Accidents happen We hear it all the time, and usually chalk it up to bad luck or being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
- But sometimes an accident and a resulting injury are somebody’s fault.
- And if someone else is at fault for your injuries, shouldn’t they have to pay if you have doctors’ bills, missed income, or even worse?
- There's a large and often complicated area of law that covers accidents, the injuries they cause, and determining who, if anyone, is at fault.
- FindLaw’s Accident & Injury Law section has articles covering every step of the legal process surrounding injuries and the laws that cover them
- Chicago, officially the City of Chicago, is the one of the most populous city and third ranked in United States, and the fifth-most populous city in North America.
- Chicago holds 2.7 million residents and it is ranked 1 for most populous city in the state of Illinois and the Midwestern United States, and the county seat of Cook County. The Chicago metropolitan area, often referred to as Chicagoland, which has almost 10 million people and it is the third-largest in U.S.
- 1. MILLENNIUM PARK
- 2. NAVY PIER
- 3. ART INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO
- 4. SHEDD AQUARIUM
- 5. THE FIELD MUSEUM
- 6. MUSEUM OF SCIENCE AND INDUSTRY
- 7. ADLER PLANETARIUM
- 8. SKYDECK CHICAGO
- 9. 360 CHICAGO
- 10. LINCOLN PARK ZOO
Importat tourist spot in chicago :
Places near to chicago :
Rank 10 | STEINBERG GOODMAN & KALISH | chicago car accident lawyer
- If you need an experienced personal injury law firm in the Chicago, Illinois area, it is wise to schedule a consultation with a lawyer at Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish.
- Their predecessor firm was founded in 1931, and they have worked diligently to build a reputation as a premier personal injury firm for the last 80 years.
- They focus the full resources of their firm to help injured individuals recover the monetary compensation they are owed.
- Our main areas of practice are medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, product liability and premises liability.
- Having been recognized as AV Preeminent* by Martindale-Hubbell, their attorneys strive to remain a trusted legal resource for both their clients and the legal community in general
- If you are looking or searching for the below options. They are the right people to help you. Contact them.
- family lawyer
- employment lawyers
- tax lawyer
- social security lawyers
- business lawyer
- child support lawyers
- corporate lawyer salary
- mesothelioma lawyers
- auto accident lawyer
- employment lawyer
- traffic lawyer
- patent lawyer
- immigration lawyers
- personal injury lawyers
- criminal defense lawyer
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Birth Injuries
- Auto Accidents
- family law attorney
- family law
- contract law
- international law
- civil law
- case law
- administrative law
- Goodman, Bruce D. (Principal)
- Kalish, Ronald W.
- Riess, Sarah L. (Associate)
- Steinberg, Bradley D.
- Offers Free Initial Consultation
- free legal advice
- legal advice
Office Information Address:20 North Clark Street Suite 3100 Chicago, IL 60602-5099 Phone 888-325-7299 312-445-9084 Fax 312-782-6739
Below link provides you free legal advice and best support for your problem. We will help you. Contact us
Rank 9 | Munday & Nathan | car accident lawyer chicago
- At Munday & Nathan in Chicago, they have a nationally recognized reputation for results in personal injury claims.
- Their attorneys have won multi million-dollar, headline-making victories in medical malpractice cases, motor vehicle accident cases, defective product cases and more.
- Their law firm is led by lawyer Thomas J. Nathan. Since beginning his career fighting for victims of serious injuries in 1978, he has been granted numerous honors and awards.
- He has repeatedly been recognized by Leading Lawyers, Super Lawyers and Top Attorneys in Illinois as published in Chicago Magazine.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- common law
- la w
- Nathan, Thomas J. (Member)
- Proctor, Edward G. Jr. (Member)
- Kobrin, Sharon A.
- Munninghoff, Mark
Previous Law Firm Name
- Lane & Munday, February 1, 1991