Calendar Quantitative Aptitude Interview Questions and Answers Part 1
Above video will provide solutions for below questions
- We are supposed to find the day of the week on a given date. For this, we use the concept of 'odd days'.
- In a given period, the number of days more than the complete weeks are called odd days.
- Every year divisible by 4 is a leap year, if it is not a century.
- Every 4th century is a leap year and no other century is a leap year.
- The year which is not a leap year is called an ordinary years. An ordinary year has 365 days.