Partnership And Share Quantitative Aptitude Interview Questions and Answers Part 1
Above video will provide solutions for below questions
PARTNERSHIP AND SHARE
- When more than one person invests in the same business its known as partnership .
- The “ Profit or loss is shared in the ratio of the investments of the partners “
- The persons who invest money are called partners .
1. FORMULA FOR PARTNERSHIP AND SHARE
1. ‘P’ and ‘Q’ together invested Rs.12,000 in a business . At the end of the year , out of a total profit of Rs.1,800 P’s share was Rs.750 . What was the investment of ‘P’ ?
2. FORMULA FOR INVESTMENT OF 'P'
2. P and Q started a partnership business investing some amount in the ratio of 3 : 5. R joined them after six months with an amount equal to that of Q. In what proportion should the profit at the end of one year be distributed among P,Q and R?
3. X, Y and Z jointly thought of engaging themselves in a business venture. It was agreed that X would invest Rs.6500 for 6 months, Y will invest Rs.8400 for 5 months and will invest, Rs.10,000 for 3 months. X wants to be the working member for which, he was to receive 5% of the profits. The profit earned was Rs.7400. Calculate the share of Y in the profit.