Percentage Quantitative Aptitude Interview Questions and Answers Part 1
Above video will provide solutions for below questions
1. CONCEPT OF PERCENTAGE:
- By a certain percent, we mean that many hundredths. Thus, ”x” percent means x hundredths, written as x%.
2. PERCENTAGE INCREASE/DECREASE:
3. RESULTS ON POPULATION:
- Let the population of a town be “P” now and suppose it increases at the rate of R% per annum.
4. RESULTS ON DEPRECIATION
- Let the present value of a machine be P. Suppose it depreciates at the rate of R% per annum.
1. A batsman scored 110 runs which included 3 boundaries and 8 sixes. What percent of his total score did he make by running between the wickets?