- Data base collects different types of data that uses tables, record, and columns.
- For easy storage of data, a well-defined relationship is created between tables and databases.
- Data in a table is based on a relational model.
- A unique Id and the key is created for each row.
- Data attributes are held in the column of the table.
Different Types of Relational DataBase Tables
One to One Relationship
- This relationship helps to create a relationship between tables where a single row of the first table can only be related to one and only one record of the second row.
- The same way one record of the second table can be related to one and only one record of the first table.
One to many Relationship
- This helps to create a relationship between the two tables.
- Any single row of a table can be connected to one or more rows in a second table.
- Rows from the second table can relate to only one row in the first table. This relationship is known as one to many relationship.
Many to Many Relationship
- Here relationship is created between two tables.
- Each record in the first table can be related to many records in the second table.
- Similarly, each record from the second row can relate to any records in the first row.
- It is represented as N: N.