CSS - CSS Links - CSS Anchor Link
Learn css - css tutorial - CSS Anchor Link - css examples - css programs
CSS a link - Definition and Usage
- An anchor link is a connection on a page that takes you to a specific place on that page.
- Anchor links can be perfect when you want to bring a website visitor to a specific spot on a page
- A key feature of the web is the capability to connect (hyperlinkor ‘link’) sources, including webpages, media files (images, video, etc.) and programs.
- A hyperlink can be made from a file to a different resource or a location within the current file.
- In CSS, Links can be styled in many ways of CSS properties like color, font-family, background-color, font-size and text-alignment.
sample html code - html and css tutorial
Code Explanation - style css
- Here this a: link Defines the style for normal unvisited links.
- Over here the href is the attribute specifying the destination address of the URL.( Here, we are directing to www.wikitechy.com)
- Here the target="_blank" specifies to Open up the new tab.
html and css training course - output :
- When we click the link it will change from blue to red which is displayed in the browser window as shown below.
- On clicking this link, it will redirect us to the www.wikitechy.com website as shown below.