CSS - CSS Background - CSS Background Image
Learn css - css tutorial - CSS Background Image - css examples - css programs
CSS Background image - Definition and Usage
- In css background-image property is to apply one or more background images for an element.
- By default, a background-image can be fixed at the top-left corner of an element, and repeated both vertically and horizontally.
- Apply background-color to be used if the image is not available.
- In CSS, the background-image property is being used to set the background image for the body.
sample html code - html css
Code Explanation - stylesheet css
- The background-image property specifies an image to use as the background for the element. URL specifies the location path of the background image.
- Here we have “This is wikitechy logo!” which have been called inside the body tag (<body> </body>).
Code Output - css online
- The text “This is wikitechy logo!” was displayed in the browser window as shown.
- Here, the background image wikitechy.com was displayed in the output.