Html5 Search Form
- The Search form is used to enable the user to search for a required content. We can see many websites which has its own search forms to search the site content.
- Let’s us see a simple search form with a responsive design.
Sample coding for Html5 Search Form
Code Explanation for Html5 Search Form
- The External CSS style sheet file search-style.css will be linked to apply styles for the Search Form.
- The input box is to provide the searching option for the user.
Sample coding for Html5 Search Form slide.css
Code Explanation for Html5 Search Form search-style.css
- CSS styles to design text box.
- CSS styles to design in case the textbox gets focused.
- The glowing animation for the search textbox.
Output for Html5 Search Form
- Search Form is created and displayed with Animation. Click it now
- The User can give input and submit the Search Form by hitting Enter
- When user hit enter button then the search form has been submitted
Browser Support for Html5 Search Form