LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 is starts rolling out based on Marshmallow eUI 5.8.019s update. This update brings many new aspects and hits and bumps the software version to eUI 5.8.019s. The eUI 5.8.019s update for LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 arises with many errors fixes and new features. The update is progressing out through OTA and users will receive the notification once the update is ready for download. We provide you the link ,that you can Update LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 to eUI 5.8.019s Marshmallow physically.
LeEco Le 2 received the Marshmallow update before a month and now you can Update LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 to based on Marshmallow eUI 5.8.019s. The update progressing out through OTA and weigh around 1.5MB in size. The EUI 5.8.019s brings some new features like very large font, Added Fast Transfer,dual clock widget, Dolby Atmos Setting, Lock apps with Fingerprint and many fixes. Download EUI 5.8.019s for LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 from below to Update LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 to EUI 5.8.019s. Before you Update LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 to eUI 5.8.019s take a complete backup .
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- This update is only for LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may block your device. We are not liable for any damage to your phone.
- It will remove your data, but it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to stop the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Manually Update LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 to eUI 5.8.019s –
- First, download EUI 5.8.019s for LeEco Le 2 and Le Max 2 from above.
- Now save the EUI 5.8.019s Zip file in the root of your internal storage and rename it to update.zip.
- Now go to the phone Settings–> System Update and press the menu button.
- Now select choose Local update.
- It will start the installation process.
- Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
- Done! You have successfully update LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 to EUI 5.8.019s.
This is the easiest way to Update LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 to Marshmallow physically.