Grumble Meaning | Select the word or phrase which best expresses the meaning of the given word: GRUMBLE ?
Select the word or phrase which best expresses the meaning of the given word ?
Answer : A. Growl
- Growl : To make a low, Rough sound, Usually in anger.
- Proficient : Skilled and Experienced.
- Forceful : Strong and Assertive, Vigorous and Powerful
- Request : The act of politely or officially asking for something.
- Grumble : Complain about something in a bad-tempered way.
Synonym of Grumble is Growl.