Coincidentally lost or deleted an important text message on your Android smartphone? Well, it happens! There are times when we wipe/reset our Android device and lose all our messages. We additionally have a tendency to erase every one of the messages on our gadget when it begins to build up, overlooking that there may be some imperative messages from our work or bank. All things considered, that is the point at which we wildly begin hunting down approaches to recoup those messages.
All things considered, the general accord is that erased messages can’t be recovered however that is not valid. There are ways on Android to recover deleted messages and if you are facing the same problem, don’t worry, as we are here to help. While numerous applications and programming case to recuperate erased instant messages on Android, the vast majority of them neglect to work. In any case, there are just a couple applications and programming that take care of business. Getting to the point, these are the most ideal approaches to reestablish erased messages on an Android cell phone:
- Note: If you have a rooted device, you can reestablish erased instant messages through an application but for non-rooted devices, you will have to do it with the help of a PC. You can sit back and relax because we are listing down ways for both rooted and non-rooted devices
For Non-Rooted Android devices
For non-rooted devices, you should utilize the FoneLab programming for Windows/Mac. The software not only lets you recover deleted text messages but a host of other stuff. With FoneLab, you can recover data like contacts, call logs, message attachments and files like documents, videos, music & pictures. The good thing here is that it’s anything but difficult to utilize and you don’t have to introduce anything on your Android gadget for it to work. Along these lines, here’s the manner by which to utilize it to recuperate SMS and the sky is the limit from there:
1. Firstly, you will have to download FoneLab software on your computer. The software is available for both Mac and Windows, so you can download it accordingly.
2. Enable USB debugging on your Android smartphone by going to Settings->Developer options-> USB debugging. Then, connect your Android device to PC and open FoneLab on your PC.
3. You will get a popup on your Android device asking you to allow USB debugging for your computer. Tap “OK” and you will see your Android device connected to FoneLab.
4. Select the data and files you want to recover. Select “Messages” to recover deleted text messages. Click “Next “.
5. FoneLab will then analyze your device for details on deleted files. It will also try to root and unroot your device for advanced system wide search of files.
Note: FoneLab roots and unroots your device if you are looking for files that might be buried in system directories. It claims that the process is harmless, as your warranty will not be voided nor will it brick your phone.
6. Even if the software fails to root the device, click “Continue Scanning” to resume recovery of files.
7. Once done, the software will show you the deleted text messages you can recover. Select the text messages you want to retrieve and click “Recover“.
Note: The free trial of FoneLab does not let you recover any files or data (you can only see them), so you will have to buy the full version to recover deleted text messages and other data.
Buy FoneLab for Windows or Mac ($27.96)
For Rooted Android devices:
If you have a rooted Android smartphone or tablet, you don’t need a PC to recover SMS and instead an Android app will do. Additionally, the Android application is free while the previously mentioned route for non-rooted devices requires you to buy a software.
All things considered, we tried the application “Undeleter” on a rooted Android smartphone and it works like a charm. The application is easy to utilize and brings an entirely direct interface. It lets you retrieve a lot more than just deleted text messages. You can also recover deleted WhatsApp or Viber messages, call logs along with files like pictures, videos, audios, ebooks, documents & archived or zipped files. Along these lines, you can do significantly something beyond reestablishing instant messages. In any case, here’s the means by which to utilize the application to recover messages:
1. Install Undeleter app on your Android smartphone or tablet from the Google Play Store. Open the app on your rooted Android device.
2. Select “Restore data “. Undeleter will check root access and prompt you to grant Superuser permissions. Select “Grant “.
3. Choose the data you want to recover. Select “SMS” for text messages recovery. The app will then scan databases along with deep system scan to find any deleted text messages.
4. Once the process is over, it will show you the deleted text messages you can recover. Select the text messages you want to save and tap the save button on the top right.
5. You have the ability to save these messages in either your system log (Messaging app) or as a text file.
6. If you select “System log “, you will see the recovered messages in your Messaging app’s Inbox. If you save it as a text file, a notepad file with the text inside your recovered message will be saved.
Install: Undeleter (Free)
Backup your Messages for the future:
Rather than going through the pain of recovering important messages, you ought to reinforcement your messages to be on the more secure side. You can utilize a basic application like SMS Backup & Restore to reinforcement and after that reestablish every one of your messages easily. So, even if you are flashing a ROM or accidentally lose all your data, you can simply be guaranteed that your critical messages aren’t going anyplace.
Try these ways to retrieve deleted messages on Android:
While there aren’t a great deal of applications and software that let, you recover text messages on Android, however the previously mentioned ones work immaculately! So, do try them and let us know if you face any issues in recovering the messages.