- AngularJS development was started by a two developers, Misko Hevery and Adam Abrons at Brat Tech LLC in 2009.
- AngularJS version 1.0 released in 2012 and officially powered by Google.
- AngularJS extends HTML Attributes with Directives and Data binding to HTML with Expressions.
- AngularJS well-suited for creating Single Page Application, but we can also use for multi paged dynamic web application.
- The latest trending front-end framework provided by Google as open-source.
- AngularJS provide two-way Data binding which is described as the synchronization of model and view (changes in the element will be reflected in data and vice versa).
- AngularJS Well defined for Single Page application as well as multiple page dynamic web application.
- We can create a template in our application and we can re-use it multiple times.
- AngularJS controls the entire application and show/hide everything in HTML DOM.
- AngularJS enhance the form and validation and submitting form.
- AngularJS provides the extended features to create a CRUD Application which can make Create, Read, Update and Delete data from the server.
- AngularJS has routing which allows us to handle the URL hash.
- To use AngularJS we should include the AngularJS Source file from the googleapis.com by <script> tag.