Reserved words | Reserved words - r - learn r - r programming
- Reserved words in R programming are a set of words that have special meaning and cannot be used as an identifier (variable name, function name etc.).
- Here is a list of reserved words in the R's parser.
Read AlsoKeywords in C
Reserved words in R
- This list can be viewed by typing
?reservedat the R command prompt as follows.
- A logical constant in R, which can be used a variable.
- Among these words,
breakare used for conditions, loops and user defined functions.
- They form the basic building blocks of programming in R.
FALSEare the logical constants in R.
NULLrepresents the absence of a value or an undefined value.
Infis for "Infinity", for example when 1 is divided by 0.
NaNis for "Not a Number", for example when 0 is divided by 0.
NAstands for "Not Available" and is used to represent missing values.
Ris a case sensitive language Which mean that TRUE and True are not the same.