R Datatypes Vectors - r - learn r - r programming
- The atomic vectors have six data types which is also called as six classes of vectors.
Read AlsoWhat is Data Structures
- In this example, wikitechy is specifies to string variable. Here we use c(“R Programming”,”C Programming”,"Java") function which means to combine three elements into a vector.
- Here print() is used to print the value, that value stored in wikitechy variable.
- print(class(wikitechy)) specifies to class type of wikitechy.
- Here in this output we display  “R Programming” “C Programming” “Java” which specifies to string variable of “wikitechy”.
- Here we display  “character” which specifies to string variable wikitechy in characters data types.