car insurance in georgia
- Georgia is a state in the southeastern United States. The state was established in 1733, the last of the original Thirteen Colonies and it is named after King George II of Great Britain. In history, Georgia was the fourth state to ratify the United States Constitution, on January 2, 1788.
- The state declared its secession from the Union on January 19, 1861, and was one of the original seven Confederate states. In 1870, It was the last state to be restored to the Union.
- Georgia is ranked as the 24th largest and the 8th most populous of the 50 United States. From 2007 to 2008, 14 of Georgia's counties ranked among the nation's 100 fastest-growing state, ranked second to Texas.
- Georgia is known as the Peach State and the Empire State of the South.
- Capital of georgia is Atlanta, one of the most populous city and is a named global city, world city, alpha city or world center. This city is considered to be a very important node in the global economic system.
- Georgia is bordered
- to the south by Florida,
- to the east by the Atlantic Ocean and South Carolina,
- to the west by Alabama,
- to the north by Tennessee and North Carolina.
- The state's northern part is in the Blue Ridge Mountains, part of the Appalachian Mountains system. The Piedmont extends through the central part of the state from the foothills of the Blue Ridge to the Fall Line, where the rivers cascade down in elevation to the coastal plain of the state's southern part.
- Georgia's is famous for its mountains, it's highest point is Brasstown Bald at 4,784 feet (1,458 m) above sea level; the lowest is the Atlantic Ocean. Georgia is the largest state east of the Mississippi River in land area
- Capital: Atlanta
- State abbreviation/Postal code: Ga./GA
- Governor: Nathan Deal, R (to Jan. 2019)
- U.S. Representatives: 14
- Entered Union (rank): Jan. 2, 1788 (4)
- Present constitution adopted: 1983
- Motto: Wisdom, justice, and moderation
- Origin of name: In honor of George II of England
- 10 largest cities (2010): Atlanta, 443,775; Augusta-Richmond County,1 197,872; Columbus,1 185,888; Northeast Cobb, 169,756; Savannah, 142,022; Augusta, 136,381; Athens-Clarke County,1 118,999; Sandy Springs, 99,419; Roswell, 93,692; Macon, 91,234
- Land area: 57,906 sq mi. (149,977 sq km)
- Geographic center: In Twiggs Co., 18 mi. SE of Macon
- Number of counties: 159
- Largest county by population and area: Fulton, 977,129 (2012); Ware, 903 sq mi.
- State forests: 6 (63,294 ac.)
- State parks: 64 (65,066 ac.)
- Residents: Georgian
- 2015 resident population: 10,214,860
Washington Minimum Liability
- Bodily Injury
- $25k per person
- $50k per accident
- $25k per accident
- Georgia’s stated minimum coverage is 25/50/25, half of the recommended 50/100/50.
- That means that Georgia requires that you have $25,000 to cover personal injury, $50,000 per accident for bodily injury coverage, and $50,000 for property damage coverage.
- Though Georgia’s liability limit is low, it’s important to remember that, should an accident produce more costs than your coverage can handle, you will be responsible for paying the balance out of pocket.
car insurance in georgia Minimum coverage
|Coverage Type||Liability Limits||Georgia Minimum|
|Bodily Injury||$50,000 / $100,000||$25,000 / $50,000|
|UM/UIM Bodily Injury||$50,000 / $100,000||Optional|
|UM/UIM Property Damage||$50,000||Optional|
|Comprehensive & Collision deductible||$500||Optional|
georgia car insurance
- Getting the best and cheap car insurance quotes is really important. In georgia, you're legally required to have the car insurance coverage at the levels listed in the chart below.
- Once you're familiar with the basics, take a look at the common coverage levels of policyholders in georgia. Many car insurance companies are competiting.
- It's a great way to get a sense of cheap liability auto insurance and the vehicle insurance rates depends on the vehicle insured.
- Your agent can help you understand the different full coverage car insurance types and you can collect car insurance quotes available in your state.
- Then you can decide cheap car insurance and also insurance agent to be preferred or not what limits and deductibles best fit your needs. As your life changes, your vehicle insurance rates should, too.
- Your agent will be there to discuss your options and help you find ways to save on your premium.
- Wikitechy also provides you with helpful information so you can better understand car insurance and car insurance quotes can be taken online and rest easy knowing you're protected.
Common Terms in car insurance quotes
If you are looking for any of the below queries in mind for car insurance in alaska. This page will provide you all the necessary details,