car insurance maine - Top 10 best car / auto insurance list in maine - cheap car insurance in maine
- Maine, the northeasternmost U.S. state, is known for its rocky coastline, maritime history and nature areas like the granite and spruce islands of Acadia National Park.
- Moose are plentiful in Baxter State Park, home to Mt. Katahdin, endpoint of the Appalachian Trail.
- Lighthouses such as the candy-striped beacon at West Quoddy Head, dot the coast, as do lobster shacks and sandy beaches like Ogunquit and Old Orchard.
- Maine is the easternmost state in the contiguous United States, and the northernmost east of the Great Lakes.
- Maine Capital City : Augusta.
- Maine Nickname : Pine Tree State.
- Maine Flag : The state coat of arms is placed on a blue field.
- Maine Flower : White Pine cone and tassel (Pinus strobus 'Linnaeus') .
- Maine Largest Cities : Portland , Lewiston ,Bangor ,South Portland, Auburn ,Biddeford, Augusta , Saco , Westbrook . Scarborough.
- Maine Origin of State Name : Assumed to be a reference to the state region being a mainland, different from its many surrounding islands.
- Maine Population (2013) : 1,328,302.
- Maine Rank : 41 of 50.
- Maine Area : 35,387 sq.mi (91,652 sq.km.), 39th.
- Maine Land : 30,865 sq.mi. (79,940 sq.km.), 39th.
- Maine Water : 4,523 sq.mi. (11,715 sq.km.), 12th.
- Maine Border States : New Hampshire .
- Maine Climate : Augusta, Maine's Climate.
- Maine County Profile : Maine County Map , 16 Counties.
- Maine Geographic Center : Piscataquis, north of Dover.
- Maine Highest Point : Katahdin Mountain ; 5,268 feet, ( 1,606 m), 22nd tallest.
- Maine Location : Absolute Center: 45°15.2'N / 69°14'W.
- Maine Relative Center : Piscataquis, north of Dover.
- Maine Lowest Point : Atlantic Coast ; sea level, tied for 3rd lowest.
- Maine Museums :
- Portland Museum of Art (Portland).
- Penobscot Marine Museum (Searsport).
- Peary MacMillan Arctic Museum & Arctic Studies Center (Brunswick).
- State Parks : Maine State Parks.
- Maine Agriculture: Seafood, poultry and eggs, potatoes, dairy products, cattle, blueberries, apples.
- Maine Industry : Paper, lumber, and wood products, electric equipment, food processing, leather products, textiles, tourism.
- Loyalist and Patriot forces contended for Maine's territory during the American Revolution and the War of 1812.
- At the close of the War of 1812, it was occupied by British forces, but the territory of Maine was returned to the United States as part of a peace treaty that was to include dedicated land on the Michigan peninsula for Native American peoples.
- Maine was part of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts until 1820, when it voted to secede from Massachusetts to become an independent state.
- The first English settlement was the short-lived Popham Colony, established by the Plymouth Company.
Maine Minimum Liability - car insurance maine
- Bodily Injury
- $50k per person
- $100k per accident
- Property Damage
- $25k per accident
- $50,000 per-person coverage,
- $100,000 per-accident and bodily injury coverage, and
- $50,000 for property damage.
Minimum Requirements for Auto Insurance Coverage in Maine - auto insurance maine
|Liability Type||Maine Minimum||Assumptions|
|Bodily Liability (per person / accident)||$50,000 / $100,000||$50,000 / $100,000|
|Uninsured Motorist||$50,000 / $100,000|
|Collision / Comprehensive Deductible||$500|
maine car insurance - car insurance maine
- Getting the best and cheap car insurance quotes is really important. In maine, you're legally required to have the car insurance coverage at the levels listed in the chart below.
- Once you're familiar with the basics, take a look at the common coverage levels of Wikitechy policyholders in maine. Many car insurance companies are competiting.
- It's a great way to get a sense of cheap liability auto insurance and the vehicle insurance rates depends on the vehicle insured.
- Your agent can help you understand the different full coverage car insurance types and you can collect car insurance quotes available in your state.
- Then you can decide cheap car insurance and also insurance agent to be preferred or not what limits and deductibles best fit your needs. As your life changes, your vehicle insurance rates should, too.
- Your agent will be there to discuss your options and help you find ways to save on your premium.
- Wikitechy also provides you with helpful information so you can better understand car insurance and car insurance quotes can be taken online and rest easy knowing you're protected.
cheapest auto insurance in maine - auto insurance maine
Common Terms in car insurance quotes - car insurance maine
- car insurance Adjuster - The person from your car insurance companies who investigates and evaluates your damage and losses.
- insurance agent - An individual or organization licensed to sell and service insurance policies for an auto insurance companies.
- insurance broker - Fee Agreement - The contract between you and your broker. It lists the fees for your broker's services
- insurance Cancellation - When you or your insurance company ends your policy early. They might do this because you did not pay your premium. You might cancel your policy because you are no longer own or drive a car.
- insurance claim - Your request to an insurance companies to cover an accident or other loss.
- full coverage car insurance - Pays for damage to your car caused by physical contact with another vehicle or an object, such as a tree, rock, guardrail, building, or person. insurance coverage makes you to get the loss of your property
- Commission - The fee that an insurance company pays an agent or broker when they sell a policy
- Comprehensive coverage - Pays for damage to your car caused by something other than a collision, such as fire, theft, vandalism, windstorm, flood, falling objects, etc.
- Deductible - The amount of the loss that you must pay before your insurance company pays anything. Only comprehensive and collision coverage have deductibles.
- Gap coverage - This pays the difference between the fair market value of your new car and the balance you owe on your loan or lease.
- Insured - The person who can receive covered benefits in case of an accident or loss. Also called the policyholder.Addition to the "car insurance" the policyholder will be advised to take "life insurance" too.
- car insurance companies - Insurer - The company that issues your insurance. compare car insurance to look for the "cheap insurance" companies. auto insurance companies will provide you the auto insurance quotes to you. If you feel it's a "best auto insurance" company go ahead with them.
- Liability coverage - car insurance that helps pay for the injuries and damage to others from accidents that are not your fault. affordable insurance and comprehensive car insurance are key factors you need to check for the getting insurance.
- Surcharge - An extra charge that is added to the premium by an insurance company. This usually happens because a covered driver has had an accident or moving violation that is their fault.
- Subrogation - When one insurance company pays money on a claim, and then tries to get paid back or reimbursed by another insurance company
- Declarations page - Usually the first page of an insurance policy. It lists the full legal name of your insurance company, the amount and types of coverage, the deductibles, and the vehicle(s) insured.