- Washington Origin of name: In honor of George Washington
- Washington Land area: 66,544 sq mi. (172,349 sq km)
- Washington 10 largest cities (2010 est.): Seattle, 608,660; Spokane, 208,916; Tacoma, 198,397; Vancouver , 161,791; Bellevue, 122,363; Everett, 103,019; Kent, 92,411; Yakima, 91,067; Renton, 90,927; Spokane Valley, 89,755
- Washington Geographic center: In Chelan Co., 10 mi. WSW of Wenatchee
- Washington Number of counties: 39
- Washington Largest county by population and area: King, 1,931,249 (2010); Okanogan, 5,268 sq mi.
- Washington State forest lands: 2.1 million ac.
- Washington State parks: 120
- Washington Residents: Washingtonian
- Washington 2015 resident population est.: 7,170,351
- Washington Nickname: The Evergreen State.
- Capital Tour: Washington Capital Tour.
- Washington Flag:Washington state law describes the flag as having dark green bunting with a state seal in the center.
- Washington Flower: Pink Rhododendron (Rhododendron macrophyllum).
- Origin of State Name: Named after George Washington.
- Washington Population (2013):6,971,406.
- Washington Rank: 13 of 50.
- Washington Area: 71,303 sq. mi (184,674 sq.km.), 18th.
- Washington Land: 66,582 sq. mi. (172,447 sq.km.), 20th.
- Washington Water: 4,721 sq. mi. (12,227 sq.km.), 11th.
- Washington Coastline: 157 mi. (253 km.), 12th.
- Washington Shoreline: 3,026 mi. (4,870 km.), 10th.
- Washington Border States: Idaho, Oregon, List of US Regions.
- Washington Geographic Center:10 miles west-southwest of Wenatchee.
- Washington Highest Point: MT. Rainier ; 14,410 feet, (4,392 m.) 4th tallest.
- Washington Location: Absolute Center: 47°20'N / 120°16.1'W.
- Washington Relative Center: 10 miles west southwest of Wenatchee
Washington Distance Between U.S. Cities.
- Washington Lowest Point: Pacific Coast ; sea level, tied for 3rd lowest.
- Washington Museums:
- Seattle Art Museum (Seattle).
- Puget Sound Navy Museum (Bremerton).
- The Museum of Flight (Seattle).
- State Parks: Washington State Parks.
- Washington Agriculture: Seafood, dairy products, apples, cattle, wheat, potatoes, nursery stock.
- Washington Industry: Aerospace, software development, food processing, paper products, lumber and wood products, chemical products, tourism.
- Washington's climate varies greatly from west to east.
- The average annual temperature ranges from 51 °F (11 °C) on the Pacific coast to 40 °F (4 °C) in the northeast.
- The 2014 total gross state product for Washington was $425.017 billion, placing it 14th in the nation.
- With the passage of Initiative 1183, the Washington State Liquor Control Board (WSLCB) ended its monopoly of all-state liquor store and liquor distribution operations on June 1, 2012.
- As of January 2015, the state's unemployment rate is 6.3 percent.
- Washington is a leading agricultural state.
- Washington also ranked second in the nation in production of fall potatoes, nectarines, apricots, grapes, sweet corn for processing, and summer onions.
connecticut Minimum Liability
In Washington, the minimum car insurance you have to obtain is 25/50/10. This means that with minimum coverage, you can expect your policy to pay up to
- Bodily Injury
- $25k per person
- $50k per accident
The property damage coverage will pay up to $10,000. Although this is the state minimum, the recommended minimum is actually 50/100, or
- $25,000 per person and
- $50,000 per car accident for any bodily injuries that occur.
- $50,000 per person and
- $100,000 per accident for bodily injuries.
However, if you could get 100/300 or more, you would be in a better position in case of an accident.
Washington State Insurance - car insurance wa
Getting the best and cheap car insurance quotes is really important. In district of columbia, you're legally required to have the car insurance coverage at the levels listed in the chart below.
Once you're familiar with the basics, take a look at the common coverage levels of policyholders in district of columbia. Many car insurance companies are competiting.
It's a great way to get a sense of cheap liability auto insurance and the vehicle insurance rates depends on the vehicle insured.
Your agent can help you understand the different full coverage car insurance types and you can collect car insurance quotes available in your state.
Then you can decide cheap car insurance and also insurance agent to be preferred or not what limits and deductibles best fit your needs. As your life changes, your vehicle insurance rates should, too.
Your agent will be there to discuss your options and help you find ways to save on your premium.
WikiTechy also provides you with helpful information so you can better understand car insurance and car insurance quotes can be taken online and rest easy knowing you're protected.
cheapest auto insurance in washington - car insurance wa