Server Hacking - System Design
- Design is multi-step process that focuses on data structure software architecture, procedural details, (algorithms etc.) and interface between modules.
- The design process also translates the requirements into the presentation of software that can be accessed for quality before coding begins.
- Computer software design changes continuously as new methods; better analysis and broader understanding evolved.
- Software Design is at relatively early stage in its revolution.
- Therefore, Software Design methodology lacks the depth, flexibility and quantitative nature that are normally associated with more classical engineering disciplines.
- However techniques for software designs do exist, criteria for design qualities are available and design notation can be applied.
- Input design is the process of converting user-originated inputs to a computer-based format.
- Input design is one of the most expensive phases of the operation of computerized system and is often the major problem of a system.
- Output design generally refers to the results and information that are generated by the system for many end-users; output is the main reason for developing the system and the basis on which they evaluate the usefulness of the application.
- In any system, the output design determines the input to be given to the application.