Server Hacking - What is HTTP protocol ?
HTTP Protocol :
- HTTP is the set of rules for transfer files on the World Wide Web.
- The HTTP protocol is used primarily on the World Wide Web
- This protocol defines how messages are formatted and transmitted, and what actions Web servers and browsers should take in response to various commands.
- When a Web user opens their Web browser, the user is indirectly making use of HTTP.
- HTTP is an application protocol that runs on top of the TCP/IP suite of protocols.
- HTTP is a protocol which allows the fetching of resources, such as HTML documents and it uses a server-client model.