Server Hacking - What is Website ?
- A website is a group of linked web pages, with multimedia content.
- It is typically identified with a common domain name and published on at least one web server.
- A central location of various web pages is a website that are all related and can be accessed by visiting the home page using a browser.
- It recognized with a general domain name and published on at least one web server.
- A website may be available via a public Internet Protocol network
- Each and every website has its own unique web address (see uniform resource locator) which can be reached through an internet connection.