- Category is used to indicate sections of your site and group related posts.
- It sorts the group content into different sections.
- It is a very convenient way to organize the posts.
- Each post in WordPress is filed under one or more Categories.
- This aids in navigation and allows posts to be grouped with others of similar content.
- Each Category may be assigned to a Category Parent, allowing us to set up a hierarchy within the Category structure.
- In creating Categories, recognize that each Category Name must be unique.
- The Following Categories are
Read AlsoContent Categories in HTML
Learn wordpress - wordpress tutorial - Post--->Categories - wordpress examples - wordpress programs
- Click on Post->Categories option in Wordpress.