- Media consists of images, video, recordings, and files that you upload and use in your blog.
- Media is typically uploaded and inserted into the content when writing a Post or writing a Page.
- Note that the Uploading Setting in the Settings Media Screen describes the location and structure of the upload directory (where your media files are stored).
- If you need to upload Media, even if that Media is not related to a post or page, then you need to use the Media Add New Screen.
- Visit the Media Add New Screen to install new media by clicking Add New link at the top of this screen.
Read AlsoAndriod Media Player
Learn Wordpress - Wordpress tutorial - Wordpress Media - Wordpress examples - Wordpress programs
- Select Media > Add New from left side menu.